KDI tripeptide of γ1 laminin protects rat dopaminergic neurons from 6-OHDA induced toxicity
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 655–665, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Väänänen, A. J., Rauhala, P., Tuominen, R. K. and Liesi, P. (2006), KDI tripeptide of γ1 laminin protects rat dopaminergic neurons from 6-OHDA induced toxicity. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 655–665. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20961
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2005
- Finnish Parkinson Foundation
- Finnish Neurology Foundation
- Finnish Foundation for Medicine
- Johnnie B. Byrd Alzheimer Center and Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!