Apomorphine protects against 6-hydroxydopamine-induced neuronal cell death through activation of the Nrf2-ARE pathway
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 860–866, September 2006
How to Cite
Hara, H., Ohta, M. and Adachi, T. (2006), Apomorphine protects against 6-hydroxydopamine-induced neuronal cell death through activation of the Nrf2-ARE pathway. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 860–866. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20974
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2006
- Gifu Prefecture Brain Research Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!