Differential role of presenilin-1 and -2 on mitochondrial membrane potential and oxygen consumption in mouse embryonic fibroblasts
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 891–902, September 2006
How to Cite
Behbahani, H., Shabalina, I. G., Wiehager, B., Concha, H., Hultenby, K., Petrovic, N., Nedergaard, J., Winblad, B., Cowburn, R. F. and Ankarcrona, M. (2006), Differential role of presenilin-1 and -2 on mitochondrial membrane potential and oxygen consumption in mouse embryonic fibroblasts. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 891–902. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20990
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2006
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals
- Swedish Science Board
- Swedish Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!