Human embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursors develop into neurons and integrate into the host brain
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1165–1176, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Guillaume, D. J., Johnson, M. A., Li, X.-J. and Zhang, S.-C. (2006), Human embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursors develop into neurons and integrate into the host brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 1165–1176. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21022
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS045926, NS046587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!