Apolipoprotein E exerts selective and differential control over vitamin E concentrations in different areas of mammalian brain
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1335–1342, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Vatassery, G. T., Lam, C., Smith, W. E. and Quach, H. T. (2006), Apolipoprotein E exerts selective and differential control over vitamin E concentrations in different areas of mammalian brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 1335–1342. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21037
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2006
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!