The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Ketogenic diet protects the hippocampus from kainic acid toxicity by inhibiting the dissociation of bad from 14-3-3
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 1829–1836, December 2006
How to Cite
Noh, H. S., Kim, Y. S., Kim, Y. H., Han, J. Y., Park, C. H., Kang, A. K., Shin, H. S., Kang, S. S., Cho, G. J. and Choi, W. S. (2006), Ketogenic diet protects the hippocampus from kainic acid toxicity by inhibiting the dissociation of bad from 14-3-3. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 1829–1836. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21057
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2006
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2004-005-E00061
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R13-2005-012-01001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!