The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Ectopic expression of phospho-Smad2 in Alzheimer's disease: Uncoupling of the transforming growth factor-β pathway?
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 1856–1861, December 2006
How to Cite
Lee, H.-g., Ueda, M., Zhu, X., Perry, G. and Smith, M. A. (2006), Ectopic expression of phospho-Smad2 in Alzheimer's disease: Uncoupling of the transforming growth factor-β pathway?. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 1856–1861. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21072
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2006
- National Institutes of Health
- Alzheimer's Association
- Philip Morris USA, Inc.
- Philip Morris International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!