Mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway mediates effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor on differentiation of basal forebrain oligodendrocytes
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 8, pages 1692–1702, December 2006
How to Cite
Du, Y., Lercher, L. D., Zhou, R. and Dreyfus, C. F. (2006), Mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway mediates effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor on differentiation of basal forebrain oligodendrocytes. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 1692–1702. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21080
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 36647, 23315
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!