Human fetal neural stem cells grafted into contusion-injured rat spinal cords improve behavior
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 47–57, January 2007
How to Cite
Tarasenko, Y. I., Gao, J., Nie, L., Johnson, K. M., Grady, J. J., Hulsebosch, C. E., McAdoo, D. J. and Wu, P. (2007), Human fetal neural stem cells grafted into contusion-injured rat spinal cords improve behavior. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 47–57. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21098
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2006
- Mission Connect, a project of the TIRR Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS046025, NS11255, NS39161
- Dunn and West Foundations
- Mr. Frank Lindell
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!