Growth and pathfinding of regenerating axons in the optic projection of adult fish
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Intraneuronal Transport
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 2793–2799, September 2007
How to Cite
Becker, C. G. and Becker, T. (2007), Growth and pathfinding of regenerating axons in the optic projection of adult fish. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2793–2799. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21121
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Royal Society
- The Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!