Glutathione elevation by γ-glutamyl cysteine ethyl ester as a potential therapeutic strategy for preventing oxidative stress in brain mediated by in vivo administration of adriamycin: Implication for chemobrain
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 497–503, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Joshi, G., Hardas, S., Sultana, R., St. Clair, D. K., Vore, M. and Butterfield, D. A. (2007), Glutathione elevation by γ-glutamyl cysteine ethyl ester as a potential therapeutic strategy for preventing oxidative stress in brain mediated by in vivo administration of adriamycin: Implication for chemobrain. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 497–503. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21158
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG-10836, AG-05119, AG-05119, CA-80152, CA-94853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!