David Tweedie and Anat Milman contributed equally to this work as first authors.
Apoptotic and behavioral sequelae of mild brain trauma in mice
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 805–815, March 2007
How to Cite
Tweedie, D., Milman, A., Holloway, H. W., Li, Y., Harvey, B. K., Shen, H., Pistell, P. J., Lahiri, D. K., Hoffer, B. J., Wang, Y., Pick, C. G. and Greig, N. H. (2007), Apoptotic and behavioral sequelae of mild brain trauma in mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 805–815. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21160
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2006
- Intramural Research Programs of the National Institute on Aging and National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01AG023055 (to D.K.L.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!