Chronic haloperidol treatment results in a decrease in the expression of myelin/oligodendrocyte-related genes in the mouse brain
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 757–765, March 2007
How to Cite
Narayan, S., Kass, K. E. and Thomas, E. A. (2007), Chronic haloperidol treatment results in a decrease in the expression of myelin/oligodendrocyte-related genes in the mouse brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 757–765. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21161
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS44169, MH069696
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!