The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Transplantation of immortalized mesencephalic progenitors (CSM14.1 cells) into the neonatal parkinsonian rat caudate putamen
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 778–786, March 2007
How to Cite
Haas, S. J.-P., Beckmann, S., Petrov, S., Andressen, C., Wree, A. and Schmitt, O. (2007), Transplantation of immortalized mesencephalic progenitors (CSM14.1 cells) into the neonatal parkinsonian rat caudate putamen. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 778–786. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21170
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!