Cristina Caballero and Sebastian Jimenez contributed equally to this article.
Inter-individual variability in the expression of the mutated form of hPS1M146L determined the production of Aβ peptides in the PS1xAPP transgenic mice
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 787–797, March 2007
How to Cite
Caballero, C., Jimenez, S., Moreno-Gonzalez, I., Baglietto-Vargas, D., Sanchez-Varo, R., Gavilan, M. P., Ramos, B., del Rio, J. C., Vizuete, M., Gutierrez, A., Ruano, D. and Vitorica, J. (2007), Inter-individual variability in the expression of the mutated form of hPS1M146L determined the production of Aβ peptides in the PS1xAPP transgenic mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 787–797. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21172
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
- Ministerio de Educacíon y Ciencía y Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumó. Grant Numbers: SAF2002-03448, FIS03/0177, FIS03/0214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!