Castration of male C57L/J mice increases susceptibility and estrogen treatment restores resistance to Theiler's virus-induced demyelinating disease
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 871–881, March 2007
How to Cite
Fuller, A., Yahikozawa, H., So, E. Y., Dal Canto, M., Koh, C.-S., Welsh, C. J. and Kim, B. S. (2007), Castration of male C57L/J mice increases susceptibility and estrogen treatment restores resistance to Theiler's virus-induced demyelinating disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 871–881. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21184
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG 3126-A-4
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS 28752, NS 33008, NS 23349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!