Hippocampal neurons possess primary cilia in culture
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1095–1100, April 2007
How to Cite
Berbari, N. F., Bishop, G. A., Askwith, C. C., Lewis, J. S. and Mykytyn, K. (2007), Hippocampal neurons possess primary cilia in culture. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 1095–1100. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21209
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation. Grant Number: 5-FY05-39
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!