Unilateral hippocampal blockade reveals that one hippocampus is sufficient for learning a passive avoidance task
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1138–1142, April 2007
How to Cite
Cimadevilla, J.M., Mendez, M., Mendez-Lopez, M. and Arias, J.L. (2007), Unilateral hippocampal blockade reveals that one hippocampus is sufficient for learning a passive avoidance task. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 1138–1142. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21222
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- MEC, Spain. Grant Numbers: SEJ2004-07445, SEJ2005-05067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!