Multiple mechanisms that prevent excessive brain inflammation
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2298–2305, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Yang, M.-S., Min, K.-J. and Joe, E. (2007), Multiple mechanisms that prevent excessive brain inflammation. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2298–2305. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21254
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2006
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the Brain Disease Research Center at Ajou University. Grant Number: M103KV010006 03K2201 00650
- Biomedical Brain Research Center Grant from the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Korea. Grant Number: 01-PJ8-PG6-01NE01-0003 (to E.J.)
- Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2005-206-E00016 (to M.Y.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!