Glutamine as an energy substrate in cultured neurons during glucose deprivation
Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Brain Energy Metabolism: Integrating molecular, cellular and metabolic aspects of neuron-glial interactions
Volume 85, Issue 15, pages 3480–3486, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Peng, L., Gu, L., Zhang, H., Huang, X., Hertz, E. and Hertz, L. (2007), Glutamine as an energy substrate in cultured neurons during glucose deprivation. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3480–3486. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21262
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30370451
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!