On the reliability of 13C metabolic modeling with two-compartment neuronal-glial models
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Brain Energy Metabolism: Integrating molecular, cellular and metabolic aspects of neuron-glial interactions
Volume 85, Issue 15, pages 3294–3303, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Shestov, A. A., Valette, J., Uğurbil, K. and Henry, P.-G. (2007), On the reliability of 13C metabolic modeling with two-compartment neuronal-glial models. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3294–3303. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21269
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS38672, P41RR08079, P30NS057091
- Keck Foundation
- MIND institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!