Mathieu Lesort and Gail V.W. Johnson contributed equally to this work.
Ubiquitin-proteasome system alterations in a striatal cell model of huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 1774–1788, June 2007
How to Cite
Hunter, J. M., Lesort, M. and Johnson, G. V.W. (2007), Ubiquitin-proteasome system alterations in a striatal cell model of huntington's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 1774–1788. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21287
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS41744, NS41552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!