Bioenergetics of mitochondria in cultured neurons and their role in glutamate excitotoxicity
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Brain Energy Metabolism: Integrating molecular, cellular and metabolic aspects of neuron-glial interactions
Volume 85, Issue 15, pages 3206–3212, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Nicholls, D. G., Johnson-Cadwell, L., Vesce, S., Jekabsons, M. and Yadava, N. (2007), Bioenergetics of mitochondria in cultured neurons and their role in glutamate excitotoxicity. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3206–3212. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21290
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2006
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS4 1908
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG2 1440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!