Selective overexpression of γ1 laminin in astrocytes in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis indicates an involvement in ALS pathology
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 2045–2058, July 2007
How to Cite
Wiksten, M., Väänänen, A. and Liesi, P. (2007), Selective overexpression of γ1 laminin in astrocytes in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis indicates an involvement in ALS pathology. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2045–2058. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21314
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2006
- University of Helsinki
- International Institute for Research in Paraplegia
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Finnish Foundation for Medicine
- Byrd Alzheimer's Center and Research Institute (Tampa, FL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!