Delayed neurotrophin treatment following deafness rescues spiral ganglion cells from death and promotes regrowth of auditory nerve peripheral processes: Effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and fibroblast growth factor
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 1959–1969, July 2007
How to Cite
Miller, J. M., Le Prell, C. G., Prieskorn, D. M., Wys, N. L. and Altschuler, R. A. (2007), Delayed neurotrophin treatment following deafness rescues spiral ganglion cells from death and promotes regrowth of auditory nerve peripheral processes: Effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and fibroblast growth factor. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 1959–1969. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21320
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2006
- AMGEN Corporation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH-NIDCD R01 DC03820, P30 DC005188
- General Motors Corporation
- The Ruth and Lynn Townsend Professor of Communication Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!