Mechanisms of nitric oxide-induced apoptosis in bovine chromaffin cells: Role of mitochondria and apoptotic proteins
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 10, pages 2224–2238, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Pérez-Rodríguez, R., Fuentes, M. P., Oliván, A. M., Martínez-Palacián, A., Roncero, C., González, M. P. and Oset-Gasque, M. J. (2007), Mechanisms of nitric oxide-induced apoptosis in bovine chromaffin cells: Role of mitochondria and apoptotic proteins. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2224–2238. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21342
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2006
- Ministry of Education and Science (MEC, Spain). Grant Numbers: BCFI2003-03886, SAF 2006-005563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!