The use of conformation-specific ligands and assays to dissect the molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2285–2297, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Leliveld, S. R. and Korth, C. (2007), The use of conformation-specific ligands and assays to dissect the molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2285–2297. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21353
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2007
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: LE 2197/1-1
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF; to C.K.)
- VW Stiftung
- European Research Commission. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-019090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!