This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Regulatory factor X4 variant 3: A transcription factor involved in brain development and disease†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 16, pages 3515–3522, December 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Zeldin, D. C. and Blackshear, P. J. (2007), Regulatory factor X4 variant 3: A transcription factor involved in brain development and disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3515–3522. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21356
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!