No effect of genetic deletion of contactin-associated protein (CASPR) on axonal orientation and synaptic plasticity
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2318–2331, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Pillai, A. M., Garcia-Fresco, G. P., Sousa, A. D., Dupree, J. L., Philpot, B. D. and Bhat, M. A. (2007), No effect of genetic deletion of contactin-associated protein (CASPR) on axonal orientation and synaptic plasticity. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2318–2331. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21374
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2007
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM63074
- Whitehall Foundation
- State of North Carolina
- NIH-NINDS Center core. Grant Number: 5P30NS047463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!