Rho-kinase activation in endothelial cells contributes to expansion of infarction after focal cerebral ischemia
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2460–2469, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Yagita, Y., Kitagawa, K., Sasaki, T., Terasaki, Y., Todo, K., Omura-Matsuoka, E., Kaibuchi, K. and Hori, M. (2007), Rho-kinase activation in endothelial cells contributes to expansion of infarction after focal cerebral ischemia. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2460–2469. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21375
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2006
- Mitsubishi Pharma Research Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!