Acute ammonia neurotoxicity in vivo involves increase in cytoplasmic protein P53 without alterations in other markers of apoptosis
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2491–2499, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Kosenko, E., Kaminsky, Y., Solomadin, I., Marov, N., Venediktova, N., Felipo, V. and Montoliu, C. (2007), Acute ammonia neurotoxicity in vivo involves increase in cytoplasmic protein P53 without alterations in other markers of apoptosis. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2491–2499. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21385
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 07-04-00162, 06-08-00077
- Russian Academy of Sciences Basic Research for Medicine Program
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: SAF2002-00851, SAF2005-06089
- Ministerio de Sanidad of Spain. Grant Numbers: Red G03-155, FIS 02/0133, PI050253
- Consellería de Empresa, Universidad y Ciencia, Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: Grupos03/001, GV04B-055, GV04B-012, GVS05/082, ACOMP06/05, ACOMP06/70
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!