Kinetic properties of the redox switch/redox coupling mechanism as determined in primary cultures of cortical neurons and astrocytes from rat brain
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Brain Energy Metabolism: Integrating molecular, cellular and metabolic aspects of neuron-glial interactions
Volume 85, Issue 15, pages 3244–3253, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Ramírez, B. G., Rodrigues, T. B., Violante, I. R., Cruz, F., Fonseca, L. L., Ballesteros, P., Castro, M. M. C.A., García-Martín, M. L. and Cerdán, S. (2007), Kinetic properties of the redox switch/redox coupling mechanism as determined in primary cultures of cortical neurons and astrocytes from rat brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3244–3253. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21386
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2007
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: SAF 2001-2245, SAF 2004-03197
- Institute of Health Carlos III. Grant Numbers: PI051530, PI051845
- Portuguese Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/5407/2001, PRAXIS XXI/BD/21532/99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!