M. Shankaran and M.E. Marino contributed equally to this manuscript.
Measurement of brain microglial proliferation rates in vivo in response to neuroinflammatory stimuli: Application to drug discovery
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2374–2384, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Shankaran, M., Marino, M. E., Busch, R., Keim, C., King, C., Lee, J., Killion, S., Awada, M. and Hellerstein, M. K. (2007), Measurement of brain microglial proliferation rates in vivo in response to neuroinflammatory stimuli: Application to drug discovery. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2374–2384. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21389
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
- KineMed Inc
- University of California-Industry Discovery Program. Grant Number: Bio04-10445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!