The neural pathway of galanin in the hypothalamic arcuate nucleus of rats: Activation of beta-endorphinergic neurons projecting to periaqueductal gray matter
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2400–2406, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-G., Gu, X.-L. and Yu, L.-C. (2007), The neural pathway of galanin in the hypothalamic arcuate nucleus of rats: Activation of beta-endorphinergic neurons projecting to periaqueductal gray matter. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2400–2406. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21396
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2007
- National Program of Basic Research of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2006cb500700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!