K.Y. Shin and G.H. Lee contributed equally to this work.
A novel compound, maltolyl p-coumarate, attenuates cognitive deficits and shows neuroprotective effects in vitro and in vivo dementia models
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 2500–2511, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Shin, K. Y., Lee, G. H., Park, C. H., Kim, H. J., Park, S.-H., Kim, S., Kim, H.-S., Lee, K.-S., Won, B. Y., Lee, H. G., Choi, J.-H. and Suh, Y.-H. (2007), A novel compound, maltolyl p-coumarate, attenuates cognitive deficits and shows neuroprotective effects in vitro and in vivo dementia models. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 2500–2511. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21397
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea
- BK21 Life science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!