Molecular chaperone-mediated tau protein metabolism counteracts the formation of granular tau oligomers in human brain
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 14, pages 3098–3108, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Sahara, N., Maeda, S., Yoshiike, Y., Mizoroki, T., Yamashita, S., Murayama, M., Park, J.-M., Saito, Y., Murayama, S. and Takashima, A. (2007), Molecular chaperone-mediated tau protein metabolism counteracts the formation of granular tau oligomers in human brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3098–3108. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21417
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2007
- RIKEN BSI
- Grant-in-Aid for Science Research from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (to A.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!