Long-term exposure to dieldrin reduces γ-aminobutyric acid type A and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor function in primary cultures of mouse cerebellar granule cells
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 16, pages 3687–3695, December 2007
How to Cite
Babot, Z., Vilaró, M. T. and Suñol, C. (2007), Long-term exposure to dieldrin reduces γ-aminobutyric acid type A and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor function in primary cultures of mouse cerebellar granule cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3687–3695. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21433
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2007
- FEDER funds. Grant Numbers: SAF 2003-4930, FIS PI061212, CB06/02/0024, 2005/SGR/00826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!