In vitro neural injury model for optimization of tissue-engineered constructs
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 16, pages 3642–3651, December 2007
How to Cite
Cullen, D. K., Stabenfeldt, S. E., Simon, C. M., Tate, C. C. and LaPlaca, M. C. (2007), In vitro neural injury model for optimization of tissue-engineered constructs. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3642–3651. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21434
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CAREER Award BES-0093830
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: EB-001014
- NSF. Grant Number: EEC-9731643
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: NRSA 1 F31 NS054527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!