The glutamate-glutamine cycle is not stoichiometric: Fates of glutamate in brain
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Brain Energy Metabolism: Integrating molecular, cellular and metabolic aspects of neuron-glial interactions
Volume 85, Issue 15, pages 3347–3358, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
McKenna, M. C. (2007), The glutamate-glutamine cycle is not stoichiometric: Fates of glutamate in brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3347–3358. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21444
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: HD16596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!