The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Antidepressant drugs reverse the loss of adult neural stem cells following chronic stress
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 85, Issue 16, pages 3574–3585, December 2007
How to Cite
Hitoshi, S., Maruta, N., Higashi, M., Kumar, A., Kato, N. and Ikenaka, K. (2007), Antidepressant drugs reverse the loss of adult neural stem cells following chronic stress. J. Neurosci. Res., 85: 3574–3585. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21455
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 16500251 (to S.H.), 17025041 (to S.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!