Modulation of brain metabolism by very low concentrations of the commonly used drug delivery vehicle dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 208–214, January 2008
How to Cite
Nasrallah, F. A., Garner, B., Ball, G. E. and Rae, C. (2008), Modulation of brain metabolism by very low concentrations of the commonly used drug delivery vehicle dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 208–214. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21477
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
- NewSouth Global (UNSW)
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0557664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!