Inhibition of the Rho/ROCK pathway reduces apoptosis during transplantation of embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursors
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 270–280, 1 February 2008
How to Cite
Koyanagi, M., Takahashi, J., Arakawa, Y., Doi, D., Fukuda, H., Hayashi, H., Narumiya, S. and Hashimoto, N. (2008), Inhibition of the Rho/ROCK pathway reduces apoptosis during transplantation of embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursors. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 270–280. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21502
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
- Kobe Cluster and Establishment of International COE for Integration of Transplantation Therapy and Regenerative Medicine from the MEXT of Japan
- Society of Catecholamine and Nervous Disease
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!