Dopamine receptor agonists reverse behavioral abnormalities of α-synuclein transgenic mouse, a new model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 640–646, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Wakamatsu, M., Iwata, S., Funakoshi, T. and Yoshimoto, M. (2008), Dopamine receptor agonists reverse behavioral abnormalities of α-synuclein transgenic mouse, a new model of Parkinson's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 640–646. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21513
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2007
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!