CD40-CD40 ligand interactions in human microglia induce CXCL8 (interleukin-8) secretion by a mechanism dependent on activation of ERK1/2 and nuclear translocation of nuclear factor-κB (NFκB) and activator protein-1 (AP-1)
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 630–639, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
D'Aversa, T. G., Eugenin, E. A. and Berman, J. W. (2008), CD40-CD40 ligand interactions in human microglia induce CXCL8 (interleukin-8) secretion by a mechanism dependent on activation of ERK1/2 and nuclear translocation of nuclear factor-κB (NFκB) and activator protein-1 (AP-1). J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 630–639. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21525
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2007
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH075679, MH070297
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS11920
- National Institutes of Health Experimental Neuropathology Training Grant. Grant Number: NS07098
- Immunology/Pathology Core of the National Institutes of Health Center for AIDS Research (CFAR). Grant Number: AI051519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!