Endoplasmic reticulum stress is activated in light-induced retinal degeneration
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 910–919, March 2008
How to Cite
Yang, L.-p., Wu, L.-m., Guo, X.-j., Li, Y. and Tso, M. O.M. (2008), Endoplasmic reticulum stress is activated in light-induced retinal degeneration. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 910–919. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21535
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30600689
- Research Fund from Peking University Third Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!