Effect of growth factors and steroids on transglutaminase activity and expression in primary astroglial cell cultures
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 6, pages 1297–1305, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Campisi, A., Bramanti, V., Caccamo, D., Li Volti, G., Cannavò, G., Currò, M., Raciti, G., Galvano, F., Amenta, F., Vanella, A., Ientile, R. and Avola, R. (2008), Effect of growth factors and steroids on transglutaminase activity and expression in primary astroglial cell cultures. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 1297–1305. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21579
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- MIUR-COFIN 2001. Grant Number: 2001054379
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!