Dual roles of the MAPK/ERK1/2 cell signaling pathway after stroke
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1659–1669, June 2008
How to Cite
Sawe, N., Steinberg, G. and Zhao, H. (2008), Dual roles of the MAPK/ERK1/2 cell signaling pathway after stroke. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 1659–1669. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21604
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2007
- AHA SDG. Grant Number: 0730113N
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: R01 NS27292, P01 NS37520
- Russell and Elizabeth Siegelman Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!