The Roc domain of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 is sufficient for interaction with microtubules
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1711–1720, June 2008
How to Cite
Gandhi, P. N., Wang, X., Zhu, X., Chen, S. G. and Wilson-Delfosse, A. L. (2008), The Roc domain of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 is sufficient for interaction with microtubules. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 1711–1720. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21622
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R21AG028797
- National Parkinson Foundation (Mega Research Grants Program)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Advance Institutional Transformation grant SBE-0245054
- Johnson & Johnson Corporate Office of Science and Technology (Focused Funding Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!