The authors declare that they have no competing financial interests.
Fasting is neuroprotective following traumatic brain injury†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1812–1822, June 2008
How to Cite
Davis, L. M., Pauly, J. R., Readnower, R. D., Rho, J. M. and Sullivan, P. G. (2008), Fasting is neuroprotective following traumatic brain injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 1812–1822. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21628
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health, U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: NS48191, NS044846, NS42196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!