Swedish amyloid precursor protein mutation increases cell cycle-related proteins in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 11, pages 2476–2487, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Ahn, K.-W., Joo, Y., Choi, Y., Kim, M., Lee, S. H., Cha, S.-H., Suh, Y.-H. and Kim, H.-S. (2008), Swedish amyloid precursor protein mutation increases cell cycle-related proteins in vitro and in vivo. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 2476–2487. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21690
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2005-531-E00076
- National Creative Research Initiative Grant (2006–2008) from Ministry of Science and Technology
- Seoul National University Bundang Hospital Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!